Salesforce Developer - Portland, OR - $60-75/hr
Are you a motivated business professional, excited to drive growth and innovation? If yes, please keep reading! The Distribution Application Team is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer for a Corp-to-Corp contract role. You will manage all technical facets involved in Salesforce.com and System Integrations ventures. You will work on a global team of ambitious professionals, determined to provide diverse solutions for their clientele. Role & Responsibilities
The following skills and capabilities are required.
- Primary point of contact for Salesforce.com, management, development, maintenance and user support
- Ability to identify potential problems, develop solutions and execute deployment
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills in cross-functional/departmental teams to promote efficiency and guarantee effective implementation of vision
- Capable of fostering strong relationship with colleagues and consumers to ensure productivity and user adoption.
- Responsible for Proof of Concepts (POC), technical designs and functional specifications through each phase of development
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely with candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I fostered relationships with key employers in the US. I have an unrivaled understanding of where to locate the best opportunities for Salesforce.com.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak with candidates considering new employment opportunities. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information about the Salesforce.com market, I can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org