Position- Salesforce Platform Architect
Location - Central New Jersey
Salary- Depends on Years of Experience $150k-$160k Job
Full Health Benefits, Dental, 401k
Date Posted - 8/17/2020 - For Immediate Start
Do you want to be a part of one of the Largest Global Health Companies and make a difference in an organization that will challenge you and offer exponential growth? A Typical Day in the Job:
To be Successful you Must Possess:
- Collaborating with business leaders to build scale and efficiency into their operations
- Designing work flow automations with management
- Facilitate training for End Users
- Provide technical guidance on architectural solutions within Salesforce and other third party environments
- Lead committee meetings on Salesforce governance
- Deliver strategic proposals to solve business needs
- Salesforce Advanced Admin certification IS A MUST!
- Salesforce PLATFORM Architect certification IS A MUST!
- Dev Certification and Sales Cloud Certification Preferred.
- At least 8 years experience in technical project leadership and execution within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Experience in building training programs for end users and tracking the uptake and retention through Salesforce trail-heads
- Proven track record in maintaining integrity, transparency and quality in governance, performance and in reporting activities.
- Extended knowledge of technical capabilities (Lighting, Visual Force, Apex, APIs, APEX Triggers & Web Services)
- Experience working with or managing an SI team
This global leader and organization is looking for a unique self-starter. If you believe you could be a great fit please apply to the position at the email below.
Please email all resumes/CVs to Kristina Pulido at K.Pulido@MasonFrank.com
with Subject Header that reads: Salesforce Platform Architect