Salesforce Administrator - Los Angeles - $100,000
Our client is a California law firm that responsibly represents its clients in consumer rights protection. They are looking for a Salesforce Administrator who can support the team through the use of cloud technology. Roles
This firm is looking for a Salesforce Administrator who will be working with the lawyers and paralegals to understand their needs in terms of data and files and make them accessible. A priority as the administrator is to ensure that the sensitive information of their clients will remain secure. You will work with the law team and stakeholders to develop and implement best practices through the Salesforce platform. Responsibilities
- Lead Salesforce development projects with IT team
- Provide day-to-day Salesforce support for the firm by creating usage reports, providing data documentation, and training with cloud platform.
- Support internal users by assessing team needs, responding to helpdesk tickets, and implement software strategies with Business Analysis Team
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator and has developed prior business solutions
- Ability to comprehend data and create a business report that highlights the key strategies
This role will require an individual who is detail-oriented and organized. They will provide competitive pay and benefits. If you are looking for an opportunity which will combine your technical Salesforce skills and serve clients in a great company culture, this could be for you.
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to John at email@example.com
or feel free to call at (949) 688-2222.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.