We're working closely with a Salesforce Platinum Partner that's building out a Vlocity Practice, and looking for seasoned Architects that have worked with Vlocity Insurance in a hands on capacity. This is a brand new team within this well established SFDC Partner, and you'd come in as a senior Vlocity resource on the team responsible for overall architecture, design, and delivery for their enterprise level clients - primarily in the Insurance / Financial Services industries. You'd be a hands on leader, with direct oversight of delivery teams and direct contact with business stakeholders on the client side. The ideal candidate will have deep Vlocity experience, or deep vertical experience within the Insurance or Financial Services industry. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the customer, driving conversations with their Enterprise Architects and business stakeholders that shape the architectural vision and establish a program direction. Creating well architected solutions to customer requirements by collaborating with the client stakeholders. Ability to document supporting architecture/program deliverables.
- Provides technical oversight and governance of Salesforce/Vlocity projects. This role is focussed on the Insurance industry vertical
- Advise and mentor diverse teams, which may include customer and partner resources providing guidance on application and integration development best practices as well as technical product assistance.
- Engage with the customer and review key artifacts to keep programs on track and ensure the delivered solutions remain extendable and maintainable going forward.
- Facilitating the technical team, articulates projects risks, identifies and manages design issues, and communicates overall Salesforce/Vlocity best practices
- Manage the delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation, coaching junior members and acting as build master where required.
- Understands the mechanics and implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes with industry standard tools
- Lead technical design sessions for Vlocity Platfrom/Salesforce including writing, scoping and sizing technical user stories, writing technical architecture and technical design documents
- For Salesforce - Utilizing Apex, Lightning Web Components, Visualforce, Angular, React, and other technologies to architect and build customized solutions
- For Vlocity - Utilizing Industry Console, Card Framework, Omniscript, Data Raptor and Integration Procedures
- 5+ years experience with end to end enterprise projects
- 5+ years experience on the Salesforcee.com platform with advanced knowledge of sales, service and community clouds. Marketing is nice-to-have
- At least 1 full cycle implementation of a Vlocity solution ideally in the Insurance industry area.
- Community implementation at scale - both unauthenticated and authenticated access
- High familiarity of the best practices, limitations and deployment methods of mass data volume
- Experience integrating Salesforce with multiple business systems using data integration tools (ETL, CPQ, etc)
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Strong ability to translate client requirements into technical solutions
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
These are urgent needs for our client, and we are actively interviewing and hiring for these & other roles within their Vlocity team. If you have deep CRM experience within the Insurance industry or have worked closely with Vlocity in any capacity, please reach out to learn more about the roles we're working on.
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Education Reimbursement Programs
- Learning & Development Programs
- Flexible Work Options
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (including coverage for dependants!)
Call John at 267.322.2968 or send your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be reached at the details above. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!