Tableau Analyst - Burlington, MARead before applying:
Become an integral part of the business intelligence unit and help deliver goals across multiple departments. You will have exposure to a variety of Business Intelligence tools, allowing for continued professional growth. This opportunity allows for a flexible work schedule that caters to your needs, as long as the work gets done. Ideally you will be able to hit the ground running. If you check off most of the "Requirements for this role" then feel free to respond!Responsibilities in this role include:
Requirements for this role:
- Requirement gathering, translating business needs to research designs
- Leveraging Tableau to create reports and dashboards
- Executive reporting across various departments and teams
- Provide recommendations to the business by interpreting disparate data and translating requirements to deliver relevant results
- Develop an understanding of all data contained in multiple databases and source systems
Nice to have:
- Experience working in business analytics and/or business intelligence roles
- Work experience with Tableau Desktop
- Professional experience with, building queries, SQL, database management experience
- Experience with T-SQL
- Experience with scripting languages (Python)
- Independently manage multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with SSRS
- Experience with Tableau Server
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
Apply through this Ad or contact me at email@example.com
or (646) 863 7576 to take advantage of this highly sought after opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Tableau Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Tableau market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tableau jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Tableau market and some of the opportunities that are available, feel free to reach out!