As a Senior Salesforce Developer for our clients award winning company, you will advance and reinforce the integration of a new Salesforce instance. You will also take ownership of the Salesforce instance, playing a key role in the decision making process of third party integrations. You will also be a key part of the supervision of key company metrics and analytics and have the opportunity to work on a full life cycle project.
- 5+ years of experience as a SFDC developer (4+ with Lightning)
- Platform Developer I certification REQUIRED, Platform Developer II strongly preferred, Platform App Builder / related certifications a plus
- Analytical proficiency, with experience translating requirements gathering into business solutions
- Experience with declarative development, and an ability to identify gaps in Process builders where Apex Code may be needed
- CPQ, Einstein Analytics, and Tableau integration experience is a HUGE plus
- Evolve new Salesforce instance machinations to match business needs / optimization
- Apply previous Salesforce instance design experience to proactively analyze and proliferate businesses' inner Salesforce functions via a new instance
- Have a wholistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively integrate previous knowledge to further third party application systems
- Stay on track with intended timeline of project (personally and your team) and work with profound efficiency
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($125k-$145k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Developer.
**In order to be considered for this opportunity as a preferred candidate, contact me at 303-558-4343 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org