As a Salesforce Senior Consultant for our clients award winning company, you will play a key role in proliferating this companies Einstein Analytics platform. You will also be a key part of the supervision of key company metrics and analytics and have the chance to work with a team of Junior Analytic Consultants.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with the SFDC platform
- BA/BS in information technology, computer science, or analogous field
- Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant Certification OR 2.5+ years of experience working hands-on with Einstein Analytics
- Understanding of Apex code
- Experience in a technical lead position and strong communication skills
- Have a heavy involvement in the technical aspect of Einstein Analytics development
- Have a wholistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively integrate previous knowledge to further third party application systems
- Actively inspire and lead a team of more junior Salesforce Consultants
- Stay on track with intended timeline of project and work with profound efficiency
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($155k-$175k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Developer.
**In order to be considered for this opportunity as a preferred candidate, contact me at 303-558-4343 or send your resume to email@example.com