Salesforce Developer - Upstate New YorkThe Company
An impressive and fast-growing health care company providing, innovating and revolutionizing the way home care is delivered in New York State and beyond is searching for a Salesforce Developer to join their team. As a contracted provider of CDPAP, this company offers a Medicaid-funded program that allows New Yorkers to hire their own caregivers whether it be a relative or a previously hired aid.
This role is an opportunity to join a company that will provide you with the tools you need to further develop your own skills while also positively impacting the community around you. The Role
You will work cross-functionally with the IT and Development teams within this company and gain great insight into technical roles that make this company successful. Additionally, you will work with other key stakeholders to develop the company's Salesforce Organization.
Your responsibilities will include:
YouTo be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
- Develop, customize, and maintain the company's Salesforce Org
- Build customized solutions that support business requirements and derive important business decisions by developing in Visualforce, Apex
- 2+ years of experience in a Salesforce Development role
- Extensive experience in Salesforce Development
- Expert in Salesforce Development; apex; visualforce
- Experience integrating RESTful/SOAP APIs from various sources
- Organized and approachable with good people skills
- Preferred: Platform Developer Certification