Sr. Mulesoft Developer Role Type:
Washington, D.C. Salary:
A quickly growing financial industry that focuses on institution and retirement services. This firm provides service and access to a wide range of custody solutions. Overall, it is a collaborative and innovative environment.The Role
* Serve as Subject Matter Expert for Mulesoft integration package development.
* Serve as technical lead on projects to design, develop, test, document, and deploy robust integration solutions on the Mulesoft platform.
* Work with Mulesoft Solution Architect to design API layers.
* Develop interfaces and flows for integration of the systems.
* Serve as the SME for Mulesoft platform components including API Manager, CloudHub, AnyPoint Studio, Dataweave, Orchestration, and ActiveMQ.
* Mentor others in Mulesoft development technologies, tools and processes.
* Provide level three technical support for the Integration platform. YOU
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent field.
* 1-3 years of experience in Mulesoft API development required.
* 3-5 years of integration development experience.
* Solid understanding of API Design using RAML or Swagger.
* Experience with the 3-layered approach to API- led connectivity with Experience, Process, and System APIs.
* Experience with Mulesoft DataWeave to create reusable transformations using functions, variables and operators.
* Expertise in writing and running JUnit/MUnit tests.
* Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) using Maven, Jenkins, etc.
* Enterprise system integration background with Web Services and ETL.
* Solid knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases.
* Strong understanding of Agile development practices.
* Can prioritize, multi-task and complete tasks within timelines.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology and DevOps (CI/CD).
* Experience with Salesforce and other platform integration.
* Experience with object-oriented development tools.
* Mulesoft Certifications (MCD Developer).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 980-259-7963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.