Salesforce Developer - Portland, OR - $60-75/hr
Are you a motivated business professional, successful at driving growth and innovation? This progressive enterprise is a global giant, recognized for their ability to connect end users and partners worldwide. This organization desires an experienced Salesforce Developer for a Corp-to-Corp contract role. You will work with cutting edge technology in an environment conducive to innovation and growth. You will work on a team of ambitious professionals, determined to provide diverse solutions for their clientele. This job provides ample opportunity for growth; you will gain exposure to new processes and technologies at connectivity events from Salesforce industry experts.Roles & Responsibilities
The following skills and capabilities are required.
- Experience with application and software development for Salesforce.com
- Primary point of contact for Salesforce.com, management, development, maintenance and user support
- Equipped to manage professional responsibilities, operating with a heightened level of autonomy and personal accountability
- Capable of fostering strong relationships with colleagues and clients to ensure productivity and user adoption
- Experience working in an agile work environment
- Ability to identify potential problems, develop solutions and execute deployment
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills in cross-functional/departmental teams to promote efficiency and guarantee effective implementation of vision
- Able to travel, per demand, to maintain client relations
- Ability to work remotely, two days per week
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely with candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I foster relationships with key employers in the US. I have an unrivaled understanding of where to locate the best opportunities for Salesforce.com.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak with candidates considering new employment opportunities. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information about the Salesforce.com market, I can be contacted at: email@example.com