SFDC Engineer NC
Looking for an opportunity to work with a security firm that prides itself in innovation and cutting-edge technology? This firm is looking for an experienced Salesforce Engineer to enhance the employee and customer engagement within the Salesforce environment.
Your roles will include, but are not limited to:
- Assess and proactively review Salesforce publications and road map features that streamline and innovate business functions and technical architecture.
- Capability to impact business, IT executives and leaders on creating and encouraging change for improving existing business processes, increasing ROI and overall effectiveness using Salesforce and its plugins.
- Develops and executes Salesforce data management strategy and monitor system health and effectiveness
- 7-10 years of Salesforce experience with implementing, enhancing, and configuring. DevOps and data management experience encouraged.
- Familiarity managing a transition from Salesforce Classic to Lightning
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Analytics Cloud experience wanted
- Formidable teamwork and interactive skills, with the ability to deliver results working individually or in a collaborative environment
This company offers an extremely competitive pay and has robust benefits including medical, dental, vision, and a competitive 401(k) company match. There are also paid volunteer and charitable engagement opportunities as the company believes in the importance of giving back.
If you are ready to make a career change apply with a copy of your resume to email@example.com.