Salesforce Administrator - London - £400 P/D - 6 Month Contract
My client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team, working on an implementation project; specialising in SalesCloud and some ServiceCloud.
The desired candidate should have the following credentials;
- 3+ years Salesforce experience and have previously worked on an implementation project
- Hold solid SalesCloud experience and have previously used ServiceCloud
- ADM201 Certified
My client is based in London, however the role is fully remote and offers other benefits; as a Salesforce Administrator you would be responsible for.
As a Salesforce.com Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Managing user setup, profiles and roles, customisation of fields, record types, page layouts
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations
- Requirements gathering and stakeholder management
Telephone interviews will be taking place this week so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Arun Tumber on +44 (0)203 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.