Job Title: Mid/Senior Salesforce Developer
Do you love working in a collaborative environment? Do you like using Salesforce to solve problems within a business? If so, then we welcome you to submit your application for a position as a Salesforce Developer.
A higher education institution is looking for developers to join their diverse, efficient team because they are busier than ever!
What You Would Be Doing
- Designing, Building, and Maintaining the Salesforce platform
- Managing data feeds and other integrations
- Developing Apex classes, controllers/triggers, and Visualforce among other things
- Assisting in training end users
- Testing new aspects to ensure they are debugged
- Optimizing the Salesforce interface
- Performing regular audits and upgrades
What We're Looking For
- Experience in providing development support
- Hands-on experience with the Salesforce product suite in both design and implementation
- Knowledge of Java, C# and other similar languages
- Project Management experience and a demonstrated ability to lead
- Salesforce Development certification and experience in sales, marketing, and community cloud is a huge plus
- Time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Incentives and Perks
- Remote position
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Team-building activities
- Lively and fun company culture
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to Kyla at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at (949) 570-2399.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.