As a Salesforce Solutions Architect for our clients award winning company, you will advance and reinforce the integration of a new Salesforce instance. You will also take ownership of the Salesforce instance, playing a key role in the decision making process of third party integrations. You will also be a key part of the supervision of key company metrics and analytics and have the opportunity to work on a full life cycle project.
- 5+ years of experience of Solutions Designs (4+ with Lightning)
- Certifications are negotiable, but extensive experience as an Administrator / Analyst is required
- PREFERRED Qualifications
- Advanced Administrator
- Platform App Builder
- Sharing & Visibility Designer
- Analytical proficiency, with experience translating requirements gathering into business solutions
- Experience unwinding legacy systems and building out new systems for business optimization
- CPQ integration experience and Product Management experience strongly preferred
- Evolve new Salesforce instance machinations to match business needs / optimization
- Apply previous Salesforce instance design experience to proactively analyze and proliferate businesses' inner Salesforce functions via a new instance
- Have a wholistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively integrate previous knowledge to further third party application systems
- Stay on track with intended timeline of project (personally and your team) and work with profound efficiency
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($155k-$175k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Developer.
**In order to be considered for this opportunity as a preferred candidate, contact me at 303-558-4343 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org