Job Title: Salesforce Admin/Developer
Location: Los Angeles
Do you love working in a collaborative environment? Do you like using Salesforce to solve problems within a business? If so, then we welcome you to submit your application for a position as a Salesforce Admin/Developer.
An established law firm is looking for a Salesforce administrator/developer hybrid to join their diverse, high-energy team because they are busier than ever!
What You Would Be Doing
- Serving as primary administrator for over 150 users
- Designing and developing Lightning components
- Troubleshooting system issues and debugging the platform
- Managing Litify application and its activities
- Leading development projects for new Salesforce solutions
- Providing day-to-day end user support
- Running system audits and managing upgrades
What We're Looking For
- Understanding of Salesforce functionality and best practices
- Capable of creating custom objects and workflows
- Ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical terms
- Salesforce Administration certification
- Ability to manage large amounts of data
- Time management skills
- Prior legal experience is a huge plus
Incentives and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Team-oriented company culture
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to Kyla at email@example.com or feel free to call at (949) 570-2399.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.