As a Salesforce Developer for our clients award winning company, you will advance and reinforce the proliferation of an existing Salesforce Lightning org. You will also be the lead developer of new API's and build out custom code on complex Process Builders. You will play a key role in making recommendations on solutions designs to leadership and support team decisions via APEX coding.
- 3+ years of experience of Salesforce Lightning Development
- Platform Developer I and Platform App Builder are required, any additional certifications are taken into consideration and heavily preferred
- Experience working in Marketing and Communities Cloud REQUIRED
- Proficiency reading and writing APEX code, with hands-on experience in REST and SOAP API's
- Proficient working in a robust, fast-paced team environment and providing development support
- Evolve new Salesforce instance machinations to match business needs / optimization
- Apply previous Salesforce instance design experience to proactively analyze and proliferate businesses' inner Salesforce functions via a new instance
- Have a wholistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively integrate previous knowledge to further third party application systems
- Stay on track with intended timeline of project (personally and your team) and work with profound efficiency
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($115k-$135k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Developer.