Job Description Salesforce Developer | Competitive Salary | Canada | Exciting New Opportunity
A highly sought after End-user in Toronto is seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to work with client on a new project. In order to be successful in this role, you will need high degree of technical skills within Salesforce such as ability to write customized code, assess data quality, integrate systems, handle data migrations and 3rd party applications.
Client is looking for someone with a history of success, enthusiasm about the role and would like opportunities to grow within the company. You will be…
Qualifications & Skills
- Creating & developing specified Salesforce solutions on the platform
- Implementing your solutions using LWC, APEX, or Triggers
- Performing Salesforce Administrative tasks
- Performing above steps while also maintaining SFDC security regulations
- Improving platforms processing and productivity at same rate as company
- BA in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields
- 5+ years of experience using all Salesforce products (certified by Salesforce.com)
- In depth knowledge and experience with Salesforce API and architecture
- Experience using LWC, APEX, and Triggers
- Detail oriented and critical thinker
- Strong communication skills including business and technical terminology
Salesforce Professionals, you won't want to miss out on this opportunity to be a valued member of this company. If you are interested, please send your resume to Anniek Slosse at email@example.com
or call Anniek Slosse at 303-558-4397 for any additional information. Please send resume now to Anniek before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.