Senior Salesforce Developer- $115- $130K - Remote
Preferred locations: Arlington VA, Ann Arbor MI, St. Louis MO, Charlotte NC
A Salesforce Partner that focuses in the Health and Life Sciences industry is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their team. Their preferred candidate will be comfortable working in a team environment, mentoring junior developers, and developing custom code solutions. If you're looking for an opportunity for growth and have a strong desire to become a Salesforce Technical Architect, this could be a great opportunity for you. You must be proficient with Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Component Development, and any experience within the Healthcare industry is preferred but not required.
- 4+ years of Salesforce Development experience
- Experience working for a Salesforce Partner is a big plus
- Willingness to mentor junior developers and review code
- Experience working in the Healthcare industry, with Health Cloud is a big plus but not required
- Proven ability to code Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components from scratch
- Certified Platform Developer I is highly preferred and Platform Developer II is a big plus
- Strong Communication skills with ability to communicate with Business and IT members in the organization
Brett at Phone: 646-540-7483 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Developer /Salesforce.com/Architect/Remote/Ann Arbor/Michigan/Charlotte/North Caroline/St. Louis/ Missouri/ Arlington/ Virginia