Salesforce Administrator- Austin, TX
Lead Salesforce Administrator
This position will serve as the company's lead Salesforce administrator and Project manager. They will provide the day to day support of the company's Salesforce applications. Will report to the position at the company headquarters in Austin, Texas.
This position requires a real self-starter who will work across key business units to analyse procedures, and design and implement high quality solutions. An example of some of the day to day tasks are performing data imports, fulfil ad-hoc data requests, data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts. The right candidate will also be responsible for ownership in creating and managing company projects, meetings, and various communications throughout the company,
To Be a Good Fit You Must Possess:
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator is Preferred
- 1-3 years CRM administration in a business environment
- Experience using project management software
- Top notch organizing, planning, and prioritising skills
- Be able to analyze data and information to solve issues and provide solutions
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Ability to evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile any conflicts, and distinguish user requests from underlying needs
This is a fast-growing company in the heath and life sciences industry. They have a very generous PTO plan and flexible benefit options for their employees. They also believe in giving back to the Austin community with many Volunteer Opportunities. The company also offers a lot of training and development opportunities for those looking for growth within their skill sets.
If this sounds like you, send me your CV at email@example.com