Salesforce Technical Architect-Seattle, WA-$150K-Full benefits and 401k
An industry leading company is looking for highly skilled Architect to join their team in Seattle, WA. They need someone who is highly experienced in solution design, Salesforce development, and Salesforce business practice. You will need to be extremely passionate, driven, organized and capable of handling challenging problems.
- You will use salesforce technology to enhance the business that is in-line with the company's goals
- Be the Solution Architect for the entire Salesforce platform
- Leader for the team in key decision-making on projects
- A skilled techno-functional communicator
- Able to find solutions to platform problems
- Advance to retain all Sales and Marketing Technology Stack as a Solutions Architect
- Administering the most practical solutions to: Security, Performance, Integration, Analytics, Mobile, Release Management, and Development Lifecycles
- Minimum of 5 years of Salesforce CRM experience
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in Engagement/Integration Management, Project Management, Management Consulting, or Enterprise Software participating in and leading large, complex projects, within an enterprise-wide environment
- Proficient in leading Salesforce design
- Experience with CRM solutions, sales and sales operations processes, and SaaS technologies exposure to sales in Fortune 500 companies
- 5+ years in a management position - strategic planning, managing global teams in a matrixed environment, vendor management
- Experience with community cloud, Einstein analytics and related Salesforce products
- Experienced in Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirement, Problem-Solving and System(s) Testing
- Understanding of multiple different Programming languages (C/C+ +, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net preferred)
- Exciting new opportunity
- Full benefits
- Full autonomy in your position.
If you think you are a great fit for this Salesforce Architect role, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.