Sr. Salesforce Technical Architect - San Mateo, CA - $190K - Full Benefits
A flourishing information software is looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect capable of creative architectural innovation and implementation. They are looking for a dynamic and inspired person with a focus on customers and the ability to lead new initiatives in diverse climate. You will be part of the team working with CPQ & Quote to cash processes.
· Construct and help implement solutions within Salesforce platform across multiple platforms.
· Configuration user focused Salesforce solutions involving Salesforce, AppExchange packages, complex data models, external integration, business automation and custom functionality.
· Guide Salesforce architectural and technical teams; design, create and reinforce application architecture and vision.
· Be the lead subject matter expert in driving the industry best practices for the CRM ecosystem and associated tools.
· Extensive involvement in the Salesforce ecosystem, CPQ and Billing experience highly preferred.
· 5+ years as Salesforce Technical Architect independently working on projects.
· Salesforce Certified Application/Systems Architect certifications preferred.
· Experience leading a team, preferably global.
· Background in implementing Salesforce.com with 3rd party applications using SOAP/REST API, Middleware, etc., DevOps and Source Code Tools, agile methodologies, such as scrum and continuous integration environments.
· Strong skills in Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes, Salesforce Shield, AURA, Lighting web components (LWC) and combining Salesforce.com with 3rd party platforms using SOAP/REST API, Middleware, etc.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely with candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I foster relationships with key employers in the US. I have an unrivaled understanding of where to locate the best opportunities for Salesforce.com.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak with candidates considering new employment opportunities. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information about the Salesforce.com market, I can be contacted at: If you are interested in learning more, contact me at via email at email@example.com or call me at 303-558-4388