Job Title: Salesforce Admin/Developer
Do you love working in a collaborative environment? Do you like using Salesforce to solve problems within a business? If so, then we welcome you to submit your application for a position as a Salesforce Admin/Developer.
An established company in the finance industry is looking for a Salesforce administrator/developer hybrid to join their diverse, high-energy team because they are busier than ever!
What You Would Be Doing
- Serving as a system administrator for over 150 users
- Designing and developing Lightning components
- Troubleshooting system issues and debugging the platform
- Handling maintenance, reports/dashboards, workflows, and other standard administrative tasks
- Assisting with development of custom objects and other items
- Providing day-to-day end user support
- Import data through data loader
- Development through Visualforce and Apex
What We're Looking For
- Certified Salesforce Admin 201
- Understanding of creating custom objects and workflows
- Ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical terms
- Lightning and Apex development experience
- Previous experience supporting 40 users or more as an admin
- Communication skills
Incentives and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Team-oriented company culture
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to Kyla at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at (949) 570-2399.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.