Marketing Automation Manager - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
The organisation is a large scale organisation with a huge global presence. As the Marketing Automation Manager,
you will be directly line-managing a Marketing Automation Executive
to execute campaigns, with that being said the key part of this role is to build out Marketing Automation strategy.
As the Marketing Automation Manager,
a large part of your role will be to oversee a Marketing Automation Executive as well using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
platform on a day to day basis for some of the more hands-on tasks like using the journey builder
for structuring customer life cycles.
Another key part of your role will be to work closely with the Head Of Department to come up with a strategy and deliver requirements to the Marketing Automation Executive
you will be working with as well as the Salesforce
- Knowledge of CRM/Marketing Automation is essential
- Experience using building out multichannel campaigns through Email, Mobile and Social is also key
- Previous experience working with a B2C Marketing Automation platform is essential here
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud is not essential for this role but it's a huge bonus here
- Knowledge of delivering large scale B2C Marketing Automation campaigns to multiple regions is another huge bonus but not an essential
The company itself are a well-established market leader in their industry and have many long-standing relationships with FTSE100 level organisations. This organisation are very heavily invested in Salesforce
technology. This is demonstrated as they are currently working with a high-level Salesforce
partner for an ongoing project. They also have a great ethos around training and personal development and this is demonstrated by the fact that they are happy to pay for Salesforce
certifications and even global trips to Salesforce
If you find that this role is something that you would like to know more about please get in touch by either applying with an up to date version of your CV or feel free to reach out via the contact information below.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 0207 337 898