Sr. Salesforce Consultant - $95-115K - Arlington, VA (Remote)
A Salesforce Partner in Virginia is looking to add a Senior Salesforce Consultant to their team. In addition to being responsible for communicating with external clients, you will have to wear multiple hats such as Systems Administrator, Business Analyst, Team Leader. This candidate will lead a team of Salesforce Consultants to ensure the successful delivery of Salesforce.com implementations. The ideal candidate should have solid function and/or industry knowledge, as well as Salesforce products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud. Requirements/ Responsibilities:
- Work with Delivery Lead/Project Manager to maintain and coordinate communication with the customer/client throughout each project.
- Work with the project team to gather the business and functional requirements, by scoping defining, and prioritizing requirements.
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and launching our CRM solution.
- Understand CRM requirements and Identify product requirements for future enhancements.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency and break down high-level information into details.
- Work with Architect and Developers to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation.
- Develop, maintain with perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications with Salesforce Administrator and functional managers to create training materials and documentation for Salesforce.com users and help train new end users on Salesforce.com and related applications.
- Configure Users, Profiles Role Creation/Maintenance, Custom and Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts and List Views, Assignment/Auto Response/Escalation, Workflows & Approvals and Process Builder.
- Supports testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training/Training Materials.
- Supports PM with projects updates, scheduling, invoicing, etc.
- United States Citizenship required
- Bachelor's degree in Information system/Computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years' Business Analysis experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' as a Salesforce administrator or Salesforce App Builder.
- Minimum of 2 years' Experience implementing CRM solutions from start to finish, including the creation of business requirements and other formal documentation.
Brett at Phone: 646-540-7483 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Business Analyst/Senior Consultant/Arlington, VA/ Configuration/Consulting