Sr. Salesforce Developer - $130-150K- Alexandria, VA
A growing Salesforce Partner in Virginia is looking to add a Senior Salesforce Developer to their team. This Salesforce.com Developer will be responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Force.com platform and will provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, configure apps, as required, and also assist in key functions involving client and staff development, training and on-going client support. Responsibilities/Requirements
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Force.com platform.
- Implement Force.com solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews. Typical Force.com implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Force.com project is a must.
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
- United States Citizenship required
- Bachelor's degree in Information system/Computer science or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years' experience with programming Languages Apex, VisualForce.
- A minimum of 6 years exposure to Salesforce.com Apex data loader.
- A minimum of 6 years exposure to integrations
- A minimum of 6 years exposure to leading/mentoring junior developers
Brett at Phone: 646-540-7483 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Business Analyst/Senior Consultant/Arlington, VA/ Configuration/Consulting