Mulesoft Developer - Remote - FT - $120k
Mulesoft Developer - Remote - FT - $120kThe Company
This diversified financial services firm has created a brand-new role and it is happening at an exciting time. This position will have high visibility, and the right candidate should have an open mindset. The firm strives to create a culture of excellence with high standards and high values, while providing outstanding growth opportunities for its team members. This company heavily values its communities. Its unique business model provides the "big bank punch with the community bank touch." As a multi-billion-dollar, multi-bank holding company with local decision-making, they provide customers with a wide variety of banking needs. The Role
Required Skills & Experience
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, debugging, supporting, maintaining, and testing integration that supports the MuleSoft system.
- The MuleSoft system integrates with several on-premise /cloud systems (primarily Salesforce and nCino) to provide solutions for Salesforce.
- The position will be involved in all aspects of providing these solutions from design and development to implementation.
- Work as a team member within the IT department to implement new or system changes.
- Identify resources and communicate system requirements and timelines.
- Perform functionality tests of new and updated MuleSoft systems to verify desired results are achieved.
The client requires at least 3 years of experience with MuleSoft integration development, design and architecture. The client prefers candidates that have experience in the Financial industry and/or experience with nCino. The company does not provide sponsorship.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 980-259-7965