Salesforce Developer - £500 Per Day - 6 Month Contract - Migration Project
My client, a Salesforce Partner are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team in London - working on a remote basis.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 3+ years Salesforce Experience
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer DEV401
- Strong knowledge of VisualForce and APEX
This opportunity will be great exposure to those who have not yet worked on products such as Salesforce Community Cloud and CPQ, having previous experience in CPQ is highly desirable but not at all essential.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Be responsible for the development of customer-specific requirements, as well as supplying technical support to existing clients
- Communicate regularly with the Salesforce designated super users to support them in their role and provide information and training on new features and functionality.
- Configuring, developing and supporting the company Salesforce org in line with best practices.
Interviews will be taking place in the next 2 weeks so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy