Salesforce Solution Architect - Technology - Central London/ fully Remote - 3 month contract - 650 DR
I have a fantastic contract opportunity for a Salesforce Solution Architect to join a niche industry-renowned Technology business with a foothold in both Europe and the US
This is an important role that offers direct exposure to the major stakeholders within the project from the outset.
The successful Salesforce Solution Architect will be working alongside senior stakeholders and the Implementation team to help with the design and discovery phase of the Salesforce platform along with overseeing the development team
Due to the current climate, this is a fully remote contract.Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Communicate with product owner and stakeholders to drill down on exact requirements
- Taking on a structured analysis of the technical issues and then translating this into a technical design
- Work wider project team on Data migration from Legacy system
- Lead development team to design and input the best solutions with best practice
- Be a part of sprints every 2-3 weeks to analyse the state of the project
- Strong sales and service cloud experience
- Excellent Stakeholder Management experience
- Previously worked in an agile environment
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned Salesforce Solution Architect to be part of an exciting Greenfield project from start by showcasing your experience design & implementing the Salesforce platform with best practices. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
to apply for this role.