Sr. Consultant, Mulesoft Tech Lead - Remote - FT - $140k-150k
Sr. Consultant, Mulesoft Tech Lead - Remote - FT - $140k-150k The Company
An information technology consulting company that offers technology and professional services to companies wishing to adopt public cloud applications. This company believes that effective change requires action, backed by deep industry knowledge, data-based insights, tested IP, and research-proven strategy. They focus on helping customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking and unmatched cloud experience. The company looks to create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience driven era. They deliver results quickly by harnessing the power of thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. This software company is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM. The Role
A Vlocity Technical Lead provides day to day management of the implementation of the solution, decomposition and assessment of the readiness of user stories, and helps direct the clients technical resources in the development of technical components of that solution She/he will also assist the clients Technical Architect, in addition the Technical Lead reduces the overall project technical risk. The Technical Lead is responsible for early identification of issues and gaps by uncovering those gaps in user stories, in skill sets of the development team and keeping key project staff informed of this information. The Technical Lead is responsible for the team's adherence to the clients Vlocity Development Guidelines. This is a hands-on role that requires technical experience and abilities with Vlocity, Experience with Salesforce and middleware solutions such as Mulesoft. Education and Required Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of experience in a hands-on technical leadership position
- 3+ years of software development, Salesforce development experience preferred
- 1+ years of Vlocity project experience
- Vlocity Platform Developer certification
- Vlocity CPQ certification or certification in either Salesforce CPQ or Apttus CPQ
- Vlocity OM certification is highly preferred.
- Java, relational databases, SQL, ETL tools, etc.
- Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and able to travel up to 40-60%
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud) preferred
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 980-259-7965