Salesforce Consultant - Computer Software - Central London/Remote - 6 month contract - 500 DR
I have an excellent contract opportunity for a Salesforce Consultant to join one of the rising stars with the Computer Software space consistently growing year on year.
This is a role of high importance dealing with end-users and their wider businesses
The successful Salesforce Consultant will be working alongside the project/implementation team gathering business requirements for end users with lots of configuration and a small amount of development work when needed
Due to the current climate, this is a fully remote until the offices open with the option to work a minimum of 1 day within the office environmentKey Responsibilities and Skills
- Gathering business requirements for end-users to assist with the Implementation of their Salesforce platform
- Configurations of new solutions to showcase the platform ready for go-live
- Working with the Implementation team to produce documentation with developers, technical and functional leads
- Assist developers with basic coding when needed such as apex, visualforce, and LWC
- Identify any key issues through the implementation of sprints/meetings as soon as they arise
- Must be Salesforce certified
- Strong requirement gathering experience
- Experience with the Computer Software industry highly desirable
- Great experience dealing with stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Salesforce Consultant to be part of a rapidly expanding business during an exciting time for the business as they continue to go through extreme growth. email email@example.com
to apply for this role.