We all know why you chose Salesforce as your CRM system to develop, it is simply ahead of the competitors by a large margin.
So why don't you get even further ahead of the competition by joining one of Salesforce's partners?
What I am looking for are Salesforce Developers to join a newly created implementation team for my clients brand new project for their already existing and stable customer.
My clients are experts at comprehensive implementation of the Salesforce.com platform of any scale and are renowned for designing solutions that precisely reflect business needs with a roster of highly skilled and qualified architects, consultants and developers that will mould you to become an expert in the industry.
With all good opportunities some requirements need to be met, below should give you an idea of what you should be able to bring.Essential:
- Experience with Salesforce development (Lightning, Apex and Visualforce)
- Very good knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Experienced with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer I, II & Service Cloud)
- At least a Bachelor's degree and fluent English (written and spoken).
- Other Salesforce specific clouds
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other platforms
- DevOps / Agile programming mindset
- Client facing experience
This is a contractual employment that will last between 12-18 months so B2B is the only available employment contract with rates:
My clients are located in Warsaw but this position is fully remote
however I would be looking for individuals inside Poland or neighbouring EU countries.
Project details are confidential and can be discussed further into the recruitment process.
You can apply to this job advert to begin the recruitment process or alternatively if you wish to contact me directly for a confidential conversation then you can do using the following:LinkedIn
- +48 22 307 26 64Email