Jr Salesforce Consultant-Austin TX- $65k-$95k
A Salesforce partner is looking to grow their team and add a Junior Salesforce Consultant. The position requires a highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills.
The right candidate must be good at time management and must be able to meet objectives and KPIs established from their supervisor. They will be responsible for training and supporting the clients needs as it pertains to Salesforce. Must have experience supporting teams across multiple business verticals.
- Create and manage custom fields, complex workflow rules, data validation, page layouts, and third-party integrations
- Manipulate data and import the data into Salesforce
- Work effectively in a collaborative work environment and adhere to company policy
- Work with clients to discover their needs and customize Salesforce to align with the business they are in
To be Successful you Must Possess:
- 2 years of Salesforce experience as an end-user or 1 year of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is preferred
- Strong Customer service skills and attention to detail
This Salesforce consulting company is looking for an independent critical thinker, if you see yourself in this role apply to the email below.
Only Accepting US Citizens and Green Card Holders at this Time.
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org