Salesforce Developer - San Diego w/ Remote Flex - $140K
Our client sees the power Salesforce can provide and they are working to ensure that companies can maximize their potential. They have created a workplace environment which produces high quality work through the open flow structure built for collaboration and innovation. Role
As a Salesforce Developer, you will join a team which designs models for the organization and its customers. You will be asked to develop controllers and triggers, Visualforce, and Apex Classes. In addition, this company focuses on the production of technical and user documentation. This role works to improve the page layouts, workflow rules, and security profiles through the Salesforce platform. Responsibilities
- Design and implement the best solutions derived from your business knowledge and technical expertise
- Ability to work in an Agile team and its strategies
- Possess the skill to design, implement and maintain controlled processes
- Contribute to the collaborative, growing culture with a willingness to adapt and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Cross-functional team working experience with strong communication skills
- Prior experience with Salesforce Sales, Service, and Communities Clouds
- An understanding of the culture that has been created to raise the overall quality of work and serve its community
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to John at email@example.com
or feel free to call at (949) 688-2222.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.