An industry leading company is looking for highly skilled Architect to join their team in Portsmouth, NH. They need someone who is highly experienced in Salesforce Commercial Cloud, as well as Salesforce development, design and integration. You will need to be extremely driven, organized, and a skilled multitasker all while providing oversight to different projects.
- You will use salesforce technology to enhance the business that is in-line with the company's goals
- Be the Technical Architect for the entire Salesforce platform
- Leader for the team in key decision-making on projects
- A skilled techno-functional communicator providing technical direction
- Able to find solutions to platform problems
- You will be constantly trouble-shooting and making improvements
- Administering the most practical solutions to manage Architectural issues
- Minimum of 5 years of Salesforce Commerce Cloud CRM experience
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in Engagement/Integration Management, Project Management, Management Consulting,
- Proficient in leading Salesforce design and architecture
- Extremely teachable and ability understand and then simplify complex concepts
- 5+ years in a software development position
- Experience with commerce cloud
- Experienced in Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirement, Problem-Solving and System(s) Testing
- Understanding of multiple different Programming languages (C/C+ +, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net preferred)
- Exciting new opportunity
- Fully remote
- Full autonomy in your position.
If you think you are a great fit for this Salesforce Architect role, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.