Salesforce Junior Administrator - £350 Per Day - 3 Month Contract
My client, a UK End User are looking for a Salesforce Junior Administrator to join their team in London - working on a partly remote basis.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 2+ years Salesforce Lightning Administration experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator ADM201 (Desirable)
- Experience designing, creating and maintaining user roles, profiles and hierarchies
This role is perfect for an individual who is fairly new to Salesforce, and would have the opportunity to work with several Administrators and Developers on a large Salesforce team; as well as being exposed to CPQ.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Supporting end-users with issues, problems and queries through the internal support system
- Taking full ownership of the end user experience Train out new functionality when required to end users
- Understanding Business Processes and updating documentation
Interviews will be taking place in the next 2 weeks so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy