Salesforce Developer - North (Flexible Working)
As a Salesforce Developer you will be driving this organisation Salesforce instance across the business, being the 'go to' person for all Salesforce queries. This organisation are also big on employee welfare and showcase this by offering flexible working, enabling you to work remotely a few days' a week.
You will be heavily involved in the migration from Salesforce Classic to Lightning by taking the lead on this project. You will also play a key developer role by utilising your Apex and Visualforce skill set on a daily basis. You will also be required to meet with key stakeholders regularly to gather requirements within Salesforce as well as training and supporting various users across the business.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce (Lightning preference)
- Use of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Knowledge of Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Components
- Training and supporting users
- Strong Salesforce configuration experience