An industry leading company is looking for highly skilled Developer to join their team in Seattle, Washington. They need someone who is highly experienced in the Salesforce platforms, as well as implementation of sales and service through all aspects of their system. You will need to be extremely driven to learn and grow, organized, and a strong problem-solver.
- You will use Salesforce technology to enhance the business that is in-line with the company goals
- Be able to maintain multiple different industries while integrating technology solutions
- Define, develop, design, prototype, and test and implement systems
- A skilled techno-functional communicator providing technical direction
- Able to find solutions to platform problems
- You will be constantly trouble-shooting and making improvements
- You will be travelling up to 80% of the time (this may vary due to COVID-19)
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in Apex, VisualForce, and Force.com
- Proficient with com implementations
- Expertise in Sales, Service, Community, and App Cloud
- Salesforce Certifications
- Experienced in presenting technical and non-technical information to clients and decision makers
- Experienced in Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirement, Problem-Solving and System(s) Testing
- Understanding in Lightning
- Exciting new opportunity
- Full Benefits
- Full autonomy in your position.
If you think you are a great fit for this Salesforce Architect role, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.