As a Salesforce nCino Systems Administrator for our clients award winning company, you will advance and reinforce the proliferation of an existing Salesforce Lightning org. You will also be responsible for ensuring the connections of existing nCino operations communicate effectively with the Salesforce Org. You will play a key role in making recommendations on solutions designs to leadership and support team decisions by providing customizations as per the request of end users.
- 3+ years of experience of Salesforce Administrator, Agile & Scrum methodologies
- Salesforce Administrator certification, Advanced Administrator strongly preferred, any additional certifications are taken into consideration and looked upon favorbly
- Experience working with Sales Cloud and nCino required
- Ability to build robust process builders, any experience with custom APEX triggers preferred
- Proficient working in a robust, fast-paced team environment and resolving end user issues
- Evolve new Salesforce instance machinations to match business needs / optimization
- Apply previous Salesforce Systems Administration experience to proactively analyze and proliferate businesses' inner Salesforce functions via automation tools
- Have a wholistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively integrate previous knowledge to further third party application systems
- Stay on track with intended timeline of project (personally and your team) and work with profound efficiency
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($100k-$120k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Developer.
**In order to be considered for this opportunity as a preferred candidate, contact me at 303-558-4343 or send your resume to email@example.com