SFDC Solutions ArchitectCharlotte, NC$150k-$165k
Our client, a rapidly expanding consumer technology organization, is looking to add a Salesforce Engineer to their Charlotte, NC office. You will be expected to add value to the Salesforce experience across all business units. As the ideal candidate, you will have proven experience providing value and accelerating business through the oversight of Salesforce end users.
- Partner with business leaders to develop strategies for the Salesforce platform
- Lead the full project cycle for numerous Salesforce project implementations
- Consistently evolve the systems by staying up to date on Salesforce publications and roadmap features that innovate business processes.
- Lead the development and execution of new data strategies encompassing modern architecture, team member skillsets, frameworks, and plans.
- Partner with business leaders on BI strategies and initiatives that will drive business results.
- Extensive experience implementing, integrating, enhancing, and configuring Salesforce systems. DevOps and data management experience
- Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer, and an Architect track certification
- Experience converting Salesforce Classic to Lightning
- Experience working directly with Salesforce and Salesforce partners
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field of study preferred, can be substituted for equal work experience
Our client offers excellent benefits such as tuition assistance, impressive medical coverage, a competitive 401(k) match, and a generous PTO package. They also have on-site amenities such as a state-of-the-art fitness center, complimentary fitness classes, and a cafe. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. To fast track your application, call Barry at 489280843. Are you a Salesforce professional, but this is not exactly what you are looking for? Send your CV to email@example.com to learn about other Salesforce opportunities we are working on.