Salesforce Consultant - Gloucestershire
As a Salesforce Consultant you will play a pivotal role in this organisations Salesforce practice and will be driving the main project with one of their largest clients. This organisation also offer a range of flexible working, enabling you to work remotely a few days' a week.
You will be collaborating with the key stakeholders from the end client to gather their business requirements within Salesforce and to assist on any solutions they need. Also you will utilise your configuration experience to build out a range of Salesforce solutions on a daily basis. Another key aspect of the role will be training and supporting multiple users of Salesforce throughout the organisation by running workshops and assisting with the training materials. You will also be leading on various projects within Salesforce, ranging from data migration to supporting with the development of the different Salesforce Clouds and products.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce
- Requirements gathering
- Extensive stakeholder/client management skill set
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Pardot, Einstein etc)
- Salesforce Configurations background (Workflows, Validation Rules and Approval Processes)
- Implementation and Integration experience