An industry leading company is looking for highly skilled Business Analyst to join their team in Seattle, Washington. They need someone who is highly experienced in the Salesforce platforms, to become a vital component of their team as they begin working on brand new projects.
- You will use Salesforce technology to enhance the business that is in-line with the company goals
- Be able to maintain and prioritize business and functional requirements
- Map out functionality requirements
- A skilled techno-functional communicator providing technical direction
- You will work with Architects and Developers for implementing to products
- You will be constantly trouble-shooting and making improvements
- Monitor data quality and platform applications
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in Apex, VisualForce, and Force.com
- Proficient in Salesforce.com implementations
- Expertise in Sales, Service, Community, and App Cloud
- Salesforce Certifications
- Experienced Business Analyst
- Exciting new opportunity
- Full Benefits
- Full autonomy in your position.
If you think you are a great fit for this Salesforce Architect role, contact me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.