Salesforce Developer, 120/HR, Greater Columbus Area, Contract
About the Role
- My Client, a top IT Software Vendor requires a Salesforce Developer with a background in Pharmaceuticals to join the team.
: We are looking for a Salesforce Developer who will provide support to the organization through the customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform. The position will customize and manage the Salesforce.com database, building custom components and features for Sales and Service team.Job Responsibilities:
Job Skills Required:
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions
- Provide system administration and customization support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment
- Applications including Apex, LWC, Visualforce and lightning components, user permissions, security settings, process builders, visual flow, custom objects and validation rules.
- Platform Developer Certification 1
- Strong experience in Lightning Web Components - call out prior experience in submission
- 3+ years of Strong in custom UI front end development.
- Proficient in Lightning Flows and Apex
- Lightning development experience is a must.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted firstname.lastname@example.org