Who We Are
Facebook, Google, Cisco, FedEx, Amazon, American Express, PayPal, Mazda, Walmart, Honda, Genentech. . . all of these companies rely on our Client's research to support key business and product decisions. We are a growing leader in a rapidly-growing industry and we're looking for a full-time remote IT Administrator in our office to support the technical operations of our business.
The Salesforce Administrator/Developer is responsible for all facets of our Salesforce.com platform, including related applications across the CRM environment such as FinancialForce and Community Cloud. The role is considered the subject matter expert for Salesforce.com and related CRM applications. The Salesforce Administrator/Developer reports to the Director of Innovation & Process Improvement.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Manage functional day to day operations of Salesforce.com (SFDC). Serve as organizational point of contact and primary administrator to provide maintenance, configuration, reporting, and training - be the Salesforce expert
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, maintenance, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Ownership of all technical aspects of SFDC, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products
- Support and facilitate modifications to SFDC Cloud (Lightning, Community, FinancialForce PSA, and future platforms)
- Adhere to best practices for SFDC processes, data governance, administrative process, and user adoption
- Document procedures and user training materials
- Stay current on SFDC and 3rd party application releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications
- Lead and manage upgrades and releases of SFDC and 3rd party applications (e.g., FinancialForce)
- Implement and maintain custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, workflows, process builder, page layouts, Lightning pages, etc.
- Program and deploy custom solutions using native SFDC Apex and VisualForce languages and when necessary collaborate with 3rd party vendors to assist in development efforts
- Document system configuration, workflows, and field/data maps
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure SFDC is delivering value through increased productivity and access to information
- Lead initiatives aimed at improving the organizations use of SFDC by gathering, interpreting, and analyzing business requirements and use cases, creating and executing a development plan, deploying to production, and then training end users
- A record of providing excellent customer service
- 5+ years of Salesforce administrative experience
- 2+ years of experience programming in Visualforce and Apex
- Experience in Salesforce.com Classic and Lightning and Customer Community portal required
- Experience in FinancialForce PSA specifically administering and supporting Projects, Milestones, Timecards, Time Periods, Utilization Calculations, Holidays, Resource Planner, Resource Requests, and Skills
- Experience in supporting Salesforce integrations with ERPs like QuickBooks, Net Suite, and Sage (Intacct)
- Strong background in Salesforce.com dashboards and reporting with ability to practice extreme care in delivering quality reporting and data
- Experience with configuring dynamic Lightning Record Pages
- Experience / familiarity with Lightning Web Components
- Proficient with Data Loader and Microsoft Excel, and able to manage data operations with ease (export, manipulate, load)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills maintaining a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to anticipate needs, plan accordingly and drive quick resolutions for escalated issues
- Experience as a vendor liaison for complex projects
- A healthy sense of humor and a fun personality
- Generates sensible, realistic, and practical solutions to problems
- Strong initiative to take on new projects and a desire to identify ways to contribute
Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines.
Sitting for extended periods of time.
Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices and objects.
This is a full-time remote position. Applicants can be based anywhere in the United States.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.