Senior Salesforce Administrator
My client is hiring a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join their established Salesforce team and work on a variety of projects. Your role will manage and develop the features on the roadmap for their Salesforce org, as well as supporting and mentoring junior members of their team. This is an exciting role with a lot of opportunity for the right individual, it will also pay a starting salary of 50k + other benefits.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Configuring, developing and supporting the company Salesforce org in line with best practices
- Working closely with stakeholders to recommend and agree on technological solutions to meet business requirements
- Strong with Apex, Visualforce and Configuration would be ideal
- Extensive experience of the Salesforce platform and configuration
- Salesforce lightning framework including the design and implementation of lighting components experience
- Relevant experience working with Marketo or Pardot would be advantageous
- Ideally 3 Salesforce Certifications including Salesforce Admin & Advanced Admin and I ideally one more
- Flexible working available
- Working with talented people with opportunities to always learn
- No boundaries to development
This is a great role for the right individual that will require the person to be in the office in Greater Manchester at least 3 days a week with the other day spent WFH. To find out more please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on: +44 (0)203 861 5352 (ext 5352) for a discrete chat.
I look forward to catching up.
Best of Luck.