As a Salesforce Senior Lightning Developer for our clients award winning company, you will advance and reinforce the proliferation of an existing Salesforce Lightning org. You will also be responsible for applying APEX code solutions to roadmap designs that you will be responsible for designing. You will be the key decision maker on architecting custom buildouts and report to a Product Owner.
- 6+ years of experience of Salesforce Development, with architectural experience
- Salesforce Platform Developer II required, any Architectural Certifications highly preferred, and any additional certifications are taken into consideration and looked upon favorably
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud development required
- Proficient working in a robust, fast-paced team environment
- Evolve new Salesforce instance machinations to match business needs / optimization
- Apply previous Salesforce Systems Administration experience to proactively analyze and proliferate businesses' inner Salesforce functions via automation tools
- Have a wholistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively integrate previous knowledge to further third party application systems
- Stay on track with intended timeline of project (personally and your team) and work with profound efficiency
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($165k-$185k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Senior Salesforce Lightning Developer.
**In order to be considered for this opportunity as a preferred candidate, contact me at 303-558-4343 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org