Senior Salesforce Developer - London (Up to £70,000)
As a Salesforce Developer you will be driving this organisation Salesforce instance across the business, being the 'go to' person for all Salesforce queries. This organisation are still working fully remote and will be until the end of the year but the offices are open if that would be your preference.
You will be heavily involved in the configuration within Salesforce focusing on a range of approval processes, validation rules and workflows. You will also be required to meet with key stakeholders regularly to gather requirements within Salesforce as well as training and supporting various users across the business.You will also play a key developer role by utilising your Apex and Visualforce skill set on a daily basis.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce (Lightning preference)
- Use of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Knowledge of Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Components
- Training and supporting users
- Strong Salesforce configuration experience