Job Title: Salesforce Admin
Location: Los Angeles/Newport Beach
Do you love working in a collaborative environment? Do you like using Salesforce to solve problems within a business? If so, then we welcome you to submit your application for a position as a Salesforce Developer/Tech Lead.
A successful financial services company is looking for a Salesforce admin to join their diverse, high-energy team because they are busier than ever!
What You Would Be Doing
- Performing customizations and configurations to enhance end-user experience
- Working with stakeholders and management to translate technical requirements into working solutions
- Collaborating to develop and enforce data management policies
- Working with the IT team to enhance application integrations
- Coordinating development requests in terms of scope, testing, and completion
- Training new users to grow technical knowledge throughout the organization
What We're Looking For
- Experience in Asset Management
- Previous training experience
- Certified Salesforce Admin
- Ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical terms
- Familiarity with Salesforce best practices
- Understanding of business software systems
- Communication and time management skills
Incentives and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- 401k matching
- Ample PTO
- Weekly lunch and quarterly breakfast
- Team-oriented company culture
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to Kyla at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at (949) 570-2399.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.