Senior-level Tableau Analyst - Boston, MA $85KThe Company:
Our client is a global leader in health care services in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the world. They are looking for a highly experienced Tableau Analyst to be a key member of their technology team,responsible for building innovative analytic solutions that measure and improve fund-raising performance. This individual should be a creative problem solver with exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with business leaders and fundraisers to develop data for analysis and forecasting.
- Designing intuitive Tableau Dashboards that visualise the company's performance and develop strategic action plans.
- Implementing more efficient processes to streamline the production of ongoing analytics.
- Presenting reports that summarise and communicate fund-raising performance, highlight discoveries and insights, and adhere to data visualisation best practices.
- Constructing forecasting models that use relevant data to drive improvements in targeting, segmentation, and messaging.
- Creating test plans, Q/A processes, and test scenarios to ensure data accuracy.
- 3+ years of Tableau experience and creating data structures, quantitative analysis, data visualisations, etc.
- 6+ years of experience as a business or data analyst
- 2+ years of SQL and relational database experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or similar field
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org