Our Client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you're up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Functional team to determine how best to implement solution (decisions around declarative vs programmatic vs AppExchange, etc.)
- Escalation point for technical issues
- Solution components that are outside of the Salesforce platform
- Expert platform knowledge, Security, Application Integration and data Migration
- End to End Technical Solutions
- A minimum of 4 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF, Ligtning), integrations, and developing and executing data migrations
- A minimum of 4 years of experience developing lightning solutions for complex Salesforce implementations
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects
- Demonstrated knowledge in an Agile Framework
- The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate.
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation and management
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies.
- Salesforce.com certifications required
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America.
We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users. To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 347-783-6573
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy