Marketing Specialist-Austin, Texas-$50k-$60k
The client is seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to join their growing team. The position will be involved with the team in planning, executing, and managing lead nurture programs as well as marketing automation activities. Looking for a candidate who has experience with running email marketing campaigns in both Marketo and Pardot.
- -Build out email campaigns and manage the process beginning to end
- -Support other marketing automation projects such as lead scoring, lead routing, and integration with Salesforce
- -Be a resource for marketing automation platforms such as Marketo and Pardot
- -Communicate performance results of email campaigns such as performance and recommendations to all stakeholders
- At least 2 years of experience in planning and managing B2B lead nurture programs
- Certified Marketo and/or Pardot Specialist
- Experience pulling reports from marketing automation platforms and analyzing data on email performance
- Love to learn and seek ways to improve personally and professionally
The client is a digital marketing agency that are pioneers in measurement attribution and business analytics. They work with B2B clients on digital channels such as email and various forms of media. They have a great benefit plan, 401K and profit sharing.
If you see yourself in this role, send your resume to Kate Murray at email@example.com.